Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Paris: Searching for Kanye 'New Slaves' video

This day was  adventurous. I linked up with Maggie, who I met while attending a fragrance event in NYC. She is from Paris by way of Guadeloupe. We stayed connected and when I knew I was going to France, I reached out to her. She then introduced me to Paulyne, another Paris native, and a young woman from Queens NY whose name escapes me at the moment. We hung out for majority of the day, had lunch at KFC (Maggie swore it was different from KFC in the states, so I obliged) and then headed to preview Kanye West's 'New Slave's' video, which was suppose to be projected on an apartment building but was postponed due to the rain. Needless to say, the evening went well. I met new friends and thought I made a love connection with a super cute French waiter.


Waiting in the rain. The women I hung out with for the day. 

Making our way to some area of Paris where Kanye's video is suppose to be projected

Waiting and taking random pictures of this quaint street
Paris at Night. Corner Cafe

We are all standing around waiting for video

Paris at night

Typical French apartment building in neighborhood

No comments:

Post a Comment