Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Brunch with Black Girl Beauty

I was excited  to receive an invitation from Krystal of Black Girl Beauty to attend a brunch at one of my favorite places in NYC, DOL (Dinner on Ludlow).  Her invitation came as a surprise, as I never met Krystal but have followed her on social media. BGB, is a monthly subscription based "online beauty product sampling service that specializes in finding the products which make women of color look and feel their best." It's a great concept and one I've toyed around with as it relates to my interest in niche perfumery, so it's awesome to have been recognized and invited by Krystal and her BGB team. More details to follow! Happy Saturday! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed Kim! And happy for you. I want to hear details.

    ReplyDelete