Tuesday, August 20, 2013

TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND, SHANGHAI LILY REVIEW (via jointinterest.com)

http://www.jointinterest.com/2013/08/tom-ford-private-blend-shanghai-lily-edp/


Excerpt:
"I was attracted to Shanghai Lily because of its soft and powdery first impression and notes of vanilla, bitter orange, rose, frankincense to name a few, sealed the deal by adding another dimension as well. I found myself enjoying the scent more and more as the days passed. The dry down was good. It rested well on my skin and even warmed as it evolved.  The scent wasn’t intrusive, but wearable and very sensual. It made me feel like I had a secret weapon, one concealed for my enjoyment but could be shared with others upon close encounter. I caught myself one night, while sprawled across my bed in my pajamas, smelling the places on my body where I dabbed the perfume earlier in the day.  It really had me zoning out, crazy! That’s the power of a well-constructed fragrance."

No comments:

Post a Comment