Sunday, August 23, 2015

Modern Urban Sensory Experiences heads to Pitti Fragranze in Florence



For my birthday, I received a flight to Florence Italy to attend Pitti Fragranze, one of the premier  international fragrance trade-shows in the world. When given this surprise, I was in disbelief and excited. Anxiety set in and the notion of going, let alone, preparing and planning the trip became overwhelming. The internal debate, "Should I go now, or wait?" had me deliberating for a couple of days.  I reached out to one of my IG followers, Pefumemistress, who owns a fragrance boutique in Dublin, to pick her brain about the show and ask if she was attending. She told me, "the time to go is, NOW and waiting until spring shouldn't be an option." After a few nights of hard core thinking, I woke up one morning and committed to going. I booked the flight the same afternoon and started to look for a hotel, many of which were sold out already.  Its Sunday and I'm still looking for a hotel but everyday it gets closer to departing, I become more getty. Attending and representing Modern Urban Sensory Experiences (MUSE) internationally is pretty cool! Having the opportunity to explore perfumery, while simultaneously bringing a different presence and perspective to the trade-show, even better!  I look forward to sharing this experience with each of you on the blog and on Instagram.

About Pitti Fragranze

"From Friday 11 to Sunday 13 September 2015, the Stazione Leopolda will host  Pitti Fragranze. The international fair that brings the world’s finest artistic perfumery to Florence is a Pitti Immagine production. The outstanding observatory looking at the galaxy of scents, Fragranze presents the most exclusive essences, the finest artisan quality, wellness products, cosmetics and sophisticated accessories made by more than 230 of the world’s best names in the industry
              

Every year in September, the greatest names and the world’s most prestigious noses gather in Florence to discuss what’s happening on the olfactory scene and the myriad links between fragrance and contemporary lifestyles."

Additional information:
http://www.pittimmagine.com/en/corporate/fairs/fragranze/news/2015/fragranze13.html

No comments:

Post a Comment