Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday afternoon at SOB's


Reading S Magazine and DJOUR at SOB's NYC 200 Varick St.

Finally, Spring has arrived in NYC or at least for today! It's 62 degrees! I'm having brunch at music venue and restaurant, SOB's on Varick St. It's a chill spot to relax, listen to live music, and have a flavorful meal with friends or alone (as is the case today). The unlimited sangria is a nice touch to a tasty meal consisting of empanadas, Churrasco steak salad, and coconut flan. The live Brazilian music fills the room but not too much as to distract me from reading my magazines, jotting down notes of inspiration, thinking of my upcoming trip to Paris, reflecting on my time with friends this weekend, or making mental to-do notes for the week ahead. Oh, how I wish every Sunday can be this peaceful;)


Keeping it simple this Sunday
My other obsession, magazines! Located on 37th NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment