Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Perfume, Lingerie, and INTIMACY=A Perfect Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine’s Day and what better way to acknowledge  then to write a post about the day for Lovers! I'm single with no significant attachments at this moment, so I doubt I will receive any "lovin" in the form of flowers, a Valentine's Day card, a box of Godiva chocolate, a bottle of perfume, an engagement ring, or a gift for that matter. My plans are simple, dinner in New York City with a girlfriend.

 If you are one of the many people who will be celebrating today over wine, a candle light dinner, a bouquet of roses, or a box of chocolates, I want to offer a suggestion that will undoubtedly make your evening more INTIMATE and "SCENT"ductive. Keep reading!

I'm a firm believer that women should pay attention to what they wear underneath their clothes as they do their outer appearance! This weekend I took a trip to one of my favorite stores, Intimacy, for a VDAY gift to myself!  Intimacy is a bra and lingerie boutique that specializes in professional bra fitting and  sophisticated lingerie pieces for women.  After exiting the store, purchase in hand, I begin to think about perfume, lingerie, and the idea of intimacy.

Perfume and Lingerie are often worn to allure an interest, captivate someone's attention, uplift individual spirits, mesmerize an unsuspecting victim, appeal to a lover, compliment a wardrobe, or express an attitude. "Intimacy varies within and between relationships and according to Anthropologists, intimacy is commonly considered the product of a successful seduction."  This seduction is often the result of some form of stimulation brought about either visually, physically, or emotionally. Perfume and lingerie are triggers!

Whatever your plans are for this evening…either sharing it with your intimate someone or by showering yourself with great company and a personal gift, consider adding a nice piece of lingerie and an evening perfume to the mix. It will add to an already fabulous evening!!!!

Intimacy Reference obtained from Wikipedia
Contents in picture are from my personal collection:
By Kilian (Back to Black Aphrodisiac and Prohibited) Pure SEXY
Nassamoto (Narcotic Venus)-Addictive and Powerful
SoOud Nektar (Ouris)-Sweet, Powder, and Delicious


2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's, even though I don't celebrate it. Love should be shared everyday in simple ways. Great read. Your writing paints a very vivid picture. Continued success. I'm proud of you and how you are pursuing your dreams.

    ReplyDelete