Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bergdorf Goodman is the home of the new Balenciaga EDP

Not many pieces of mail stop me in my tracks, except for my Bergdorf Goodman magazine! Instead of getting cozy on my couch, I opt to sit on the wooden step and flip through the pages. The fashion, of which I can not afford, the designers, the articles, and historical content I find to be fascinating and inspiring...especially as I consider creative ways to associate perfume and lifestyle together. I'm not a regular Bergdorf shopper by far, but I find myself there occasionally checking out exclusive fragrances or attending private events.

Tomorrow is Fashion Night Out in NYC. Definitely looking forward to being part of the mix and stopping by Bergdorf Goodman to check out the new Balenciaga perfume below.

No comments:

Post a Comment