Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Scent and Look of the day

Scent: Incense Oud by Kilian

Look:
Shoes: snake skin pumps by Pelle Moda
Skirt- Loehmans (Blue stretch pencil skirt)
Shirt- Ann Taylor
Handbag- Emma Fox

Location: Teaneck, NJ ( business luncheon)

This morning I left my apartment feeling empowered and unstoppable....thanks to Michelle Obama and her astounding address last night at the DNC! I wanted to translate that exact energy into my look and perfume selection. The pencil skirt paired with a long sleeve silk Ann Taylor top and complimentary pumps were all appropriate for my daily routine and perfect for today's slight breeze and overcast weather. The perfume, Incense Oud by Kilian, gave me extra pep in my step. This unisex fragrance is reminiscent of an actual incense minus the ash droppings and clean up. It's warm, sexy, smoky, and bold while maintaining a tailored consistency throughout the day. The price for this perfume is wicked (bottle is $395) hence the reason I don't wear it often. I don't have a full bottle but I do have the travel size which is shown below. I don't consider Incense Oud an every day fragrance. Instead, its reserved for those days when I feel "in charge" or "empowered" like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment