Sunday, May 10, 2015

Harlem Heirloom: An Urban Gem for Home Decor

 I came across Harlem Heirloom on Sugar Hill Market's IG. Surprisingly, I've driven past the store numerous times but never stopped in, until today! It was such a pleasure to meet co-owner Tyler and pick his brain about the inspiration behind the store and what's it like being a business owner in Harlem. Come to find out, we both hold down full time jobs but still find time to be entrepreneurial.  In between our conversation, I checked out their cool items and decided on a marbel cheese platter (so heavy, it can be used as a weapon, if need be! Great quality!) , a Heirloom candle (put it in my room and closed the door and the scent is wonderful...I didn't light wick) , a water jar, and Lemongrass soap, which was recently feature inside CurlBox! A small space indeed, but big on personality and character, this home decor spot is a must destination for those seeking to add some urban style to their home or personal space. Of course, I saw an opportunity to plug and solicit some support for my upcoming sensory experience next month and to my surprise, Tyler was receptive! I appreciate and will always support those who, like me, are driven by passion and just want to make our dreams a  reality! 

Live in Harlem, pay them a visit!

#UrbanLifestyle #UrbanLiving #Harlem

2 comments:

  1. Nice. .I visited with them as well and was very impressed with the Market as well as the vendors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. .I visited with them as well and was very impressed with the Market as well as the vendors

    ReplyDelete